[Thinlinc-technical] Fwd: help on ThinLinc

Arthur Z Wang arthurz.wang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:04:06 CET 2008

 Hi, Erik,
 I tried several versions, including 1.5, 1.6 and 2.0.0. The same error
occurs.
After I installed it and click the exe file, the error message jumped out.
I run it on my own laptop, it only have one user.

I wonder if Thinlinc is supported in Chinese Windows XP? My XP is with SP2.

Zhi

Which version of the thinlinc client are you running? 2.0.0?

> On which version of Windows are you running?
>
> When does the problem occur - at start of client, or when logging in,
> or some other situation?
>
> Does the same problem occur on other computers?
>
> Does the problem happen with other usernames?
>
> Regards,
> \EF
> --
> Erik Forsberg                OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
> Systems Analyst/Developer    Phone: +46-13-21 46 00
> Cendio AB                    Web: http://www.cendio.com

WANG Zhi (Arthur), M.D.

Danish Research Centre for Magnetic Resonance
MR-department, 340
Kettegaard AllÈ 30
Hvidovre Hospital, University of Copenhagen
2650 Hvidovre, Copenhagen, Denmark
tel:  00 45 3632 2978
fax:  00 45 3647 0302
Email:  zhiwang at drcmr.dk
www:  www.drcmr.dk/ www.cimbi.dk
Department of Radiology, Beijing Hospital
No.1 Dahua Road, Dongdan, Dongcheng District
100730, Beijing, China
Email: wangzhi at bjhmoh.cn
www.bjhmoh.cn