[Thinlinc-technical] ERP's publishing on ThinLinc

Marcos S. Trazzini marcos.trazzini at avancera.com.br
Fri Jul 25 13:56:46 CEST 2008

Hello Allan. Thanks for your reply. My comments below.

> Tried to do that last year but the application depended on a client
> that runs on windows. Could not get it to work with codeweaver either.
> Codeweaver said if I am interested, they could develop something for
> me for a fee.

Do you remember exactly which applications and versions you've tried? So
I can check on codeweaver's updated compatibility list.

> Ended up with a Windows server as the application server and thinlinc
> as the remote access server. The performance is slightly better than
> using WTS over the wire.

Really? It's nice to know! Good point for us against WTS-only
environments.

> Do let me know if you find a solution for this.

OK, for sure.

--
Marcos S. Trazzini
Technical Manager

Al Caiapós, 465 - Alphaville
Barueri - SP - Brazil
Cel +55 (11) 9941-0773
Tel +55 (11) 3522-8570
marcos.trazzini at avancera.com.br
www.avancera.com.br

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any use or disclosure of
the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.