[Thinlinc-technical] Thinlinc x Lotus Notes

Christian Nygaard chris at math.uu.se
Wed Apr 16 11:23:31 CEST 2008

I got this in my email yesterday from Red Hat maybe that is helpful?
At least V8 is supported on RH by Red Hat sending out email advertising it
yesterday

"
Click to download a live evaluation of Lotus on Linux.
http://www.lotusonredhat.com/

Your friends at Red Hat
Call 1-800-456-5903. Or get started with a FREE evaluation now!
"

Cheers,
Chris
  Christian Nygaard, Sysadmin    Room:   1:4204
  Department of Mathematics,     Phone:  +46  (0)18 - 471 32 37
  Uppsala University.	        Mobile: +46 (0)704 - 25 03 15