[Thinlinc-technical] Flash Player Sound and ThinLinc

Christian Nygaard chris at math.uu.se
Thu Feb 16 14:10:45 CET 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Les Halliday wrote:

> Hi
>
> Hardware HP DL380 G4
> ThinLinc Server/Agents 1.4.1
> TLCOS clients 1.4.1
> Thinlinc client rpm 1.4.1
> firefox 1.0.6 & 1.5.0.1
> Shockwave flash plugin 7.0 r25 & 7.0r61
>
> Problem no sound when accessing a site using flash player on two of the four servers.
> http://www.multimedia.skolutveckling.se/scripts/view/frame.asp?i=33475
>
> I have four vsmagent servers which I assume to be identical.

Hi Les!

- Maybe check on this assumption with rsync in dry-run mode to identify
  files that differs?

On working server to non-working server
e.g.. # rsync -avn -e ssh /etc nonworkingserver:/
(sshkey and network-scripts,hosts shall differ the other files should not)
      # rsync -avn -e ssh /opt/thinlinc nonworkingserver:/opt
      # rsynv -avn -e ssh /usr nonworkingserver:/

//Chris - RHCE