[Thinlinc-technical] Flash Player Sound and ThinLinc

Les Halliday day at eksjo.se
Thu Feb 16 09:13:58 CET 2006

Hi

Hardware HP DL380 G4
ThinLinc Server/Agents 1.4.1
TLCOS clients 1.4.1
Thinlinc client rpm 1.4.1
firefox 1.0.6 & 1.5.0.1
Shockwave flash plugin 7.0 r25 & 7.0r61

Problem no sound when accessing a site using flash player on two of the four servers.
http://www.multimedia.skolutveckling.se/scripts/view/frame.asp?i=33475

I have four vsmagent servers which I assume to be identical. Accesing about:plugins when having a sessions on each server shows no difference. On two of the servers when visiting the above link I have no sound, a session with either the other two servers no problem. On the servers where I have no sound from flash player I can visit www.quicktime.com and watch a movie trailer and steaming sound is not a problem. Also, listening to mp3's or using multimedia software while having a session with a server where I experience no sound from flash player site work fine.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Les Halliday
Eksjö kommun
tel 0381 36627