[ThinLinc-announce] ThinLinc 4.12.1 released

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Fri Feb 5 11:14:02 CET 2021

Cendio are proud to present ThinLinc 4.12.1, which is a minor release
with bug fixes for the previous version.

All existing users of ThinLinc 4.12.0 are encouraged to upgrade to this
release immediately. License files that are valid for 4.12.0 are also
valid for this release so updated license files are not required for
such installations.

A detailed description of the this release is available at
https://www.cendio.com/thinlinc/docs/relnotes/4.12.1 .

The client and server software can be downloaded directly from our web
page. As before, the software is completely free for up to 5 concurrent
users. You can also test ThinLinc 4.12.1 by creating an account on our
demo system.

Get started using ThinLinc 4.12.1 by visiting our getting started page
at https://www.cendio.com/thinlinc/how-to-get-started

Regards,
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?