[Thinlinc-announce] ThinLinc 4.10.1

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Wed Aug 21 13:56:02 CEST 2019

Cendio are proud to present ThinLinc 4.10.1, with more than 30
enhancements and fixes. This is a minor update with important fixes for
the previous version of ThinLinc. The main focus of this release is
improving compatibility with modern distributions such as Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 8 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 and making it easier to
install ThinLinc on those distributions.

Unfortunately Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 suffers from a bug that can
cause problems for ThinLinc. Red Hat are working on a fix but it has not
been released yet. It should be possible to start testing ThinLinc on
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, but we do now recommend production
deployments until this fix is in place. Please see our platform specific
notes for more details.

A detailed description of this release is available at
https://www.cendio.com/thinlinc/docs/relnotes/4.10.1 .

The client and server software can be downloaded directly from our web
page. As before, the software is completely free for up to 5 concurrent
users. You can also test ThinLinc 4.10.1 by creating an account on our
demo system.

Get started using ThinLinc 4.10.1 by visiting our getting started page
at https://www.cendio.com/thinlinc/how-to-get-started

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?