[Thinlinc-announce] ThinLinc 4.9.0 released

Samuel Mannehed samuel at cendio.se
Wed May 9 10:21:09 CEST 2018

Cendio are proud to present ThinLinc 4.9.0, with more than 80
enhancements and fixes. The most prominent changes are:

* The Windows client is now available in a 64-bit version, allowing
  better performance on modern systems.

* Shadowing notification is now more reliable and interactive, allowing
  end users more control of their sessions.

* Windows 2016 is now supported both as a client platform and as a
  server for ThinLinc's Windows integration. Many improvements have
  also been made to the Windows integration.

A detailed description of the this release is available at
https://www.cendio.com/thinlinc/docs/relnotes/4.9.0 .

The client and server software can be downloaded directly from our web
page. As before, the software is completely free for up to 5 concurrent
users. You can also test ThinLinc 4.9.0 by creating an account on our
demo system.

Get started using ThinLinc 4.9.0 by visiting our getting started page
at https://www.cendio.com/thinlinc/how-to-get-started

Regards,
--
Samuel Mannehed         Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com