[Thinlinc-announce] ThinLinc 4.8.0 released

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Fri May 19 15:08:59 CEST 2017

Cendio are proud to present ThinLinc 4.8.0, with more than 70
enhancements and fixes! The most prominent changes are:

* The platform requirements for Windows has been raised for both
   ThinLinc Clients and Windows Remote Desktop Services. The minimum
   requirement is now Windows 7 for the ThinLinc Client and Windows 2008
   for Windows Remote Desktop Services.

* The ThinLinc Master and Agent services has been optimized for better
   performance in clusters with a high number of concurrent users.

* Many improvements and bug fixes has been made to the ThinLinc Web
   Access client.

A detailed description of the this release is available at
https://www.cendio.com/thinlinc/docs/relnotes/4.8.0 .

The client and server software can be downloaded directly from our
web page. As before, the software is completely free for small
installations (up to 5 concurrent users). You can also test ThinLinc
4.8.0 by creating an account on our demo system.

Get started using ThinLinc 4.8.0 by visiting our getting started
page at https://www.cendio.com/thinlinc/how-to-get-started

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?