[Thinlinc-announce] ThinLinc 4.2.0 released

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Mon May 19 14:45:55 CEST 2014

A new ThinLinc release is finally here, version 4.2.0. It includes
more than 120 enhancements. The most prominent features are:

* Support for Ubuntu 14.04 and Unity 3D.

* A Linux client for ARM platforms has been added.

* Major improvements to the HTML5 client.

A detailed description of this release is available at
https://www.cendio.com/resources/docs/relnotes/4.2.0 .

The client and server software can be downloaded directly from our web
page https://www.cendio.com/downloads . As before, the software is
completely free for up to 10 concurrent users.

You can test ThinLinc 4.2.0 by creating an account on our demo
system. Please visit https://www.cendio.com/testdrive for more
information.

---
Peter Astrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer