[Thinlinc-announce] ThinLinc 4.0.0 released

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Tue Nov 13 16:37:46 CET 2012

Cendio is proud to announce a new major release: version 4.0.0! It
includes over 100 enhancements. The most prominent features are:

     * Support for systems with multiple monitors has been greatly
       enhanced. Primarily this means that the ThinLinc client can now
       be used on devices with multiple monitors, and the ThinLinc
       session will respect monitor boundaries just like a local desktop
       would.

     * A 64-bit client is now available for Linux. This makes it easier
       to install on most modern distributions, and will also give a
       performance boost.

A detailed description of the news in this release is available at
http://www.cendio.com/resources/docs/relnotes/4.0.0 .

The client and server software can be downloaded directly from our web
page http://www.cendio.com/downloads . As before, the software is
complete free for up to 10 concurrent users.

You can test ThinLinc 4.0.0 by creating an account on our demo
system. Please visit http://www.cendio.com/testdrive for more
information.

Rgds,
---