[Thinlinc-announce] ThinLinc 3.4.0 released

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Fri Jun 1 11:43:54 CEST 2012

Cendio is proud to announce a new release: ThinLinc 3.4.0. This release
includes more than 110 enhancements, including a brand new installer,
which should make the installation a breeze on most distributions. This
includes recent Linux distributions such as:

     * Red Hat (R) Enterprise Linux Server 6 (64-bit)
     * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP2 (R) (64-bit)
     * Ubuntu Desktop (R) 12.04 (64-bit)

A detailed description of the news in this release is available at
http://www.cendio.com/resources/docs/relnotes/3.4.0 .

The client and server software can be downloaded directly from our web
page http://www.cendio.com/downloads .

You can test ThinLinc 3.4.0 by creating an account on our demo
system. Please visit http://www.cendio.com/testdrive for more
information.

---
Peter Astrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer